Monday, January 26, 2015

The good and the not so good

Well first off I haven't posted in a while. I haven't forgotten, I just haven't had anything to share. Also life has been really crazy lately. Which is what I want to talk about l. Life is made up a bunch of crazy happenings, some are amazing, some are indifferent, and some are not so hot. There are times when you have no motivation or you are sick or you've just plain had a rough day. I get it. It happens. But life is beautiful chaos. (I love those words out together). Life sucks. get up. I know it's not that easy though. There are days when the little voice in the back of your head or even the voice if others tell you you can't do it. But you know what, you can. Life is not always good. Some days literally everything will not go your way. Some days you will feel sick. Some days you will think there is no hope. But you know what, there is. I struggle with that. I get wrapped up in my own head and start panicking. Or feel negativity creeping in. But I have  people around me and my own mental strength and some how I always pull through. So basically what I am trying to say. Life will suck. People will suck. Everything will suck. But hey life is beautiful chaos. It'll get better and life will go on. You just have to trust that it will get better. And if you can't see it just know that I believe in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment